Serving All Your Heating Needs in Richmond Hill, GA
South Georgia winters in Richmond Hill and its neighboring towns of Hinesville, Ludowici and the Ft. Stewart area do, despite popular belief, fall into the low 40° range for most of late November through early March. Richmond Hill homes and businesses need their furnaces, heat pumps and various heating units to keep them warm during the coldest months. Our dedicated team at Liberty Heating and AC Repair is on the job to see that you stay warm and snug all winter long.
Heating System Maintenance in Richmond Hill, GA
A well-maintained heating system runs efficiently and heats effectively. This is important because it prolongs the life of the system itself and also saves you money in efficient use of energy, thus leading to lower utility bills. When you call our licensed and trained technicians for a system check, you can rest assured that your HVAC system will be thoroughly inspected for both condition of parts and the overall effective operation of the heating system. Our services include:
- Heating system inspection: checking all component parts of the system for signs of wear or breakage and checking that the system is operating as it should.
- Inspection of the blower wheels: Dirt on these blows air flow, which increases running time, leading to premature compressor failure and higher energy bills.
- Ductwork Cleaning: indoor air pollution come from dirt, microbes, allergens, dust mites and dust that builds up in your ductwork so we scrub and vacuum it all out.
- Ductwork Sanitizing: once clean, we spray an EPA-approved fogger containing an anti-microbial agent throughout the ducts to sanitize them.
- Filter Check: We check, clean or replace filters as needed.
- Maintenance Agreements: We offer a Maintenance Agreement on your HVAC unit.
Heater Repair in Richmond Hill, GA
Liberty’s expert and experienced heating technicians are standing by to make your home warm again when problems arise with your heating system. We provide the highest quality work on all of our services because customer satisfaction and service is a commitment we take very seriously. That’s why we offer a 100 percent customer satisfaction guarantee. Our repair services include:
- Efficiency Improving Repairs:replacing frayed wires, broken or worn parts that are inhibiting system efficiency and raising energy costs as a result
- Diagnosing and Repairing System Break Downs: finding the cause of your system’s malfunction and repairing or replacing the damaged part or component
- Repairing Ductwork Problems:cracks, rusted spots and other ductwork damage can lead to energy draining air leaks in your ductwork
- Replacing Thermostats: to increase energy efficiency, replace traditional thermostats with digital programmable ones
As an Authorized Carrier Dealer, our technicians can successfully work on nearly all brands and types of HVAC systems. Call us at your earliest convenience and we’ll be happy to discuss your heating needs with you.