Serving All Your Air Conditioning Needs in Richmond Hills
The weather in Richmond Hills in the spring and summer can be uncomfortable for you and your family without an efficient and effective air conditioner keeping your home cool and comfortable when the temperatures outside are soaring. Liberty Heating & AC Repair is dedicated to providing you with the right system, the right service and the right parts, all for the right price. Let us provide you with a free estimate on the services you need.
Maintenance and AC Repair in Richmond Hill, GA
Our technicians have the licensing and training to service all major brands of air conditioners. Our services for air conditioners focus on installation, maintenance and repair. We offer emergency repair visits as well as regular service and maintenance appointments. Our services include:
- Repairs: on any HVAC systems regardless of model or make
- Service Checkups: to ensure your unit is running at peak efficiency
- Replacement: of worn and broken parts if needed during repair calls or discovered on service checks
- Check Coolant: replace low coolant and repairing leaks, if found
- Duct Cleaning: provide thorough cleaning with advanced brush and vacuum system
- Sanitize Duct Work: using anti-microbial fogger
- We offer a Preventative Maintenance Service Agreement.
Installation/Replacement of Air Conditioning Units
Liberty is proud to be a factory authorized Carrier dealer; representing their energy efficient Comfort, Performance and Infinity Series of SEER (seasonal energy efficiency ratio) rated units. We will install any brand of unit you prefer for your home air conditioning system. After discussing your needs and measuring your home, we will decide together what size unit will best serve your needs. Our services include:
- Installation of New AC Unit: currently offering free air duct cleaning with approved system installation (some restrictions apply)
- Replacement of AC Unit: will remove old AC unit and arrange for disposal; then install new unit and attach to existing ductwork, power supply
- Humidifiers: needed when your home’s air is too dry
- Dehumidifiers: needed when your home’s air is too moist, especially in humid climates
- Air Cleaners: will install cleaners for AC systems such as Media filters or UV lamps
- Digital Programmable Thermostats: will install and instruct customers in how to use
- Zoned AC Systems: will install and provide instruction
All of us here at Liberty Heating & AC Repair are dedicated to customer service and your complete satisfaction with our work. We guarantee 100% satisfaction on every service call that we make. We will gladly discuss your Air Conditioning needs with you at a suitable time. Give us a call today and let us know how we can be of help.