Serving All Your Heating Needs in Ft. Stewart
The winter temperatures in Ft. Stewart and the surrounding towns of Hinesville, Richmond Hill and Ludowici during December, January and February can get rather cold, especially at night, sometimes falling below the freezing mark. That means it is cold enough to need an efficiently functioning heating system to warm your home, especially if the temperature takes one of those record low dips into the 20° range. Liberty Heating and AC Repair has licensed and experienced technicians who can inspect your heating system annually and perform routine maintenance to keep it performing at its peak level of efficiency.
Heating System Maintenance in Ft. Stewart, GA
At Liberty Heating and AC Repair, we are dedicated to providing you with the best parts at the best possible price. Our highly experienced and licensed contractors, who are bonded and insured, are equipped to service all types and brands of furnaces, heat pumps and heating systems. Our maintenance services include:
- Heating system checkup: examining all system parts for signs of wear, frayed wires
- Inspect blower wheels: dirty wheels reduce air flow, increase operating time, raise energy bills, speed compressor failure
- Duct Cleaning Services: using an advanced brush and vacuum system to scrub dirt, dust and allergens from your ductwork system
- Duct Sanitizing Services: using EPA- recommended anti-microbial fogger
- Maintenance agreements: on furnaces, heat pumps and all types of HVAC systems
Heater Repair in Ft. Stewart, GA
Our well-trained heating technicians are ready any time to make your home warm again when you have a problem with your home heating unit. Liberty Heating and AC Repair offers emergency repair services and scheduled repair appointment services. These include:
- Repairs to improve efficiency: replacing worn or old parts that are impacting the efficient performance of your unit and raising energy costs
- Repairs to fix break downs: diagnosing and repairing system malfunctions of heating systems
- Repairing worn or broken ductwork: resealing leaking ducts, rusted seams and other ductwork breakdowns
- Replacing Thermostats: with digital programmable ones that help your HVAC system run more energy efficiently
As your heating system ages it loses efficiency. If yours is over 20 years old, installing a new Energy Star rated heating system can save you up to 30 percent on your winter energy bills. As a Factory Authorized Carrier Dealer, we will be happy to offer you a free consultation and quote you on the cost of installing any type of new heating system you choose. At Liberty Heating and AC Repair we are dedicated to providing you and your family with the best heating repair and maintenance services in Ft. Stewart. Contact our office today; we’ll be happy to discuss your heating repair and maintenance needs.